Monday, February 6, 2017

Connie can crop guest designer





I am Holli from Sunflowerholli.blogspot.com. I am so honored to be a guest designer for ConnieCanCrop.blogspot.com





 I had the wonderful opportunity to a Fun Stampers Journey Event in MN. I made the Be Amazing card at the event. The heart stamp is a background stamp and was used on totally teal paper with totally ink. We used a blender tool and ink to create the cool water color effect.The ink was the FSJ black licorice with black embossing power. 



The valentines card is made with the FSJ monthly Bloom Box. These are special stamps for only Bloom Box subscribers. I used an embossed heart paper and Black Licorice ink. Everything came in a kit. 


This is a Bloom Box it is 24.95 and you can order it from funstampersjourney.com. I am a coach and would be grateful if you signed for bloom boxes from me. Holli Rodriguez or SunflowerHolli.

This is my entry for stamp your heart challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Cool card kit and cards. TFS and for being a guest designer at Connie Can Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Just love that everything came in this kit!! Thanks so much for being such a great guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards came out fantastic! Thanks for guest designing for us at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome cards! So happy you shared with us at Connie Can Crop!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holli, these are both such great cards. I'm thrilled you were able to share them with us at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete