Monday, January 2, 2017

Connie can crop




Welcome to the 

Wild Blogiversary Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for a week long celebration in honor of my 8th year here in Blog Land! These talented crafters have created all sorts of projects to inspire you and bring the wild animal in us all!!

 You should have arrived from Alicia-http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.

We have an ten amazing sponsors for this anniversary hop!!


Sassafras Lass Stam








Stamp Set


2 Free SVG Files












1 Free digital Stamp


Adoraable Mason Jar Glass

$25.00 Gift Certificate

Embossing Folder

Little Scraps of Heaven -2 $10 Gift Certificates


Stamp Set and Ink







What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/11/17

And YES you can win more than one prize!! So be sure to leave your comments!!

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


I made two Lay Outs from picture from Christmas and my Birthday. I was unable to pick up my pictures due to a blizzard. 

I am so in love with cheetah/lepard print, gold and pink.

For my Christmas Lay Out I have had this paper for a few years and just loved it for this project.

I did this one Red glitter, Cheetah I fussy cutted around the super cute penguin. I popped it out with pop dots and cordinating paper.






















For my Birthday I did a Gold white and pink and animal print. I love shoes so much!!! 

I added fun pockets 



























Up next is  Kim-http://katydidcards.com/





























25 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the animal print for a Christmas layout!! And the penguin wearing the Cheetah print hat!! SO cute!! Your pics are gonna look great on these layouts!
    Thanks for joining me and sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how how you used the animal prints for two very different occasions and cute layouts! Now your pages are ready as soon as you can pick up the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holli, I love your layouts! The penguin with his leopard hat is adorable, and the leopard high heel on your two page birthday spread is purrfect! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! Love the cheetah print paper!! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the heels! I'd probably kill myself if I tried to wear them. Cute layout, Holli! It was great hopping with you. Wishing you a healthy, happy 2017

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice layouts! you worked the prints so well!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, wonderful prints.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a different kind of layout with the animal print for Christmas ! That is awesome! I really ADORE the shoe layout for your birthday! Loved hoping with you again! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout; love pink! The penguin is just the cutest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very wild layouts. The colors are so cool and vibrant. Great and very different spin on Christmas. TFS and to hop with us. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to think outside the box for Christmas. Nice use of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are so cute! I love the animal print paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love that leopard print!! These are going to be such fun layouts once you get your photos, and a great way to start the new Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Loving that shoe on the birthday LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cheetah/leopard prints!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great projects! I never would have thought to use animal print on a Christmas layout, but yours is gorgeous! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete