Friday, October 21, 2016

Family History

L

Welcome to the Exploring Family History blog hop. We are creating crafts related to our family history. Most of us would agree when began paper crafting to create a historical record of our and for our families. Of course, we love to get inky and sticky while doing it so let's dig into our crafty family history projects.

But first, we would like to say a HUGE THANKS to our sponsor today.


Theresa is giving away a $20 Stampin' Up Gift Certificate to one lucky winner AND
take 10% off any order placed through her (not available on website) by October 31th.

Email her at scrapsbygracie AT gmail.com with your order.
All you have to do to win this fabulous prize is comment on each of the blogs.
That's it! It really is easy.
Of course, we would love it if you became a follower too.
Comment buttons can be found at the bottom of the post (on most of the blogs).
Now on with the hop!


I am sorry I did not make this beauty I found it my My Grandma's Basement and it just tickled me so much. She was creative, feisty, hard working, Sweet, sassy, and busy. I was so blessed to call her Grandma.
Next up is my crafty friend Lisa - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com,


9 comments:

  1. that is really awesome Holli! Thanks for hopping with us!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. How fun that your grandmother was crafty too, I know mine was and I think that is why I like doing all these crafty things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory to have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, love it! Craftiness runs in the family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I totally read this with a Swedish dialect. [think... Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show...] Love it. And what a great addition to your album. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!!! My grandma on my mother's side was a cake decorator, she had a full kitchen in her basement just for decorating cakes.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Such a sweet memory to cherish!

    ReplyDelete