Thursday, July 7, 2016

Under the Sea

Welcome to the Under the Sea Blog Hop Thank you for joining us for an underwater adventure Under the Sea!
You should have arrived from  Kim - http://katydidcards.com/ but if you didn't Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!


One lucky winner will win this awesome three pack 


They have given us some yummy sequins packages for our winner!!

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE

Visit them on facebook HERE

And their Blog HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. Winner will be announced on Wednesday 7/20/16 at Connie Can Crop. Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
I made this fun lay out from Cricut.com these images are new from this years release
These was from Cricut design center I deco pages them to a hanging pallet from Walmart.
We are decorating my recent grads room since she is attending college locally. I know she is too old for a themed bedroom but alittle whimsy never!



Up next is Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com Here's our line up in case you get lost:

Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

  1. very cool and whimsical! I love them! I would hang them in my room!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holli, these are really cute! I don't know how you did it, but you managed to make it look like it's actually under the sea. I love the sentiment, too. As always, I enjoyed hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome and any young lady (and old like me) would be proud to hang them in her room! I love them! I enjoy hopping with you and hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts and wall hangings are so beautiful Holli! I would love to hang them up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whimsy and adore the colors!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I'm sure your grad's room will give her a great place to be when she needs it. Great hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute pictures! Love that you hanged them on pallets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute!!!! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects! I love all the colors! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Underwater scene looks great, especially the mermaids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project!! So colorful!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun decor Holli. I love this idea and might try it. TFS and have fun in this hop. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gonna be great in Ariel's room!! They are amazing!! Way to rock this hop! Thanks for joining this hop!

    ReplyDelete