Friday, August 28, 2015

Welcome to theMake it Masculine Blog Hop

 http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com/…/make-it-masculine-blog…

Get ready for some great ideas on cards, layouts, and other crafty goodness for the men in your life. We would like to say a HUGE THANKS to 


and they are giving away

Sponsor info:

Online Card C;asses is giving one lucky winner a class of their choice.

All you have to do to win this fabulous prize is comment on each of the blogs.
That's it! It really is easy.
Of course, we would love it if you became a follower too.
Comment buttons can be found at the bottom of the post (on most of the blogs).
You should have arrived here from Haidee - http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
Now on with the hop!








My Grandpa was an amazing man. He taught me how to Love the Lord, my family, church and life in general.  I used Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls and Edge to Edge cartridges. The picture of my Grandpa is one of him painting our chruch buildings. He was always keep busy and moving.

Don't forget to comment on this post from your chance to win.I am the last stop on the hop and want to thank you so much for hopping along with us. If you had not started at the beginning, Then you head back to our lovely host  Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com/Thank you for hopping along with us.


13 comments:

  1. I just have to smile at those two little embellishments and it works so well with the story you're sharing about your Grandfather.

    I enjoyed hopping with you. Kim from http://katydidcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grt page Holli. Love the little fellas you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome man to have such cute little men created in his honor. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is wonderful! I love the little men you made, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cool kid and what a great memory! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on those little guys! Thanks for sharing!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy this layout and as I scrolled up to the top and saw the picture of your grandpa, I got a chill. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout! Thanks for hopping with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout! I love the two little guys on the sides. TFS!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little guys on your layout! Cute layout! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love those little people in that cartridge! Your grandpa is enjoying his reward in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful layout and love the construction people... tfs

    ReplyDelete