Friday, August 14, 2015

School Rules Blog Hop 08/15/15


Welcome to the School Rules Blog Hop


School has started in many places!
Join us as we fill our backpacks with
pencils, rulers, and notebooks of every color.
Showing off projects to inspire kids and their mothers.
because School Rules, you can see it on our faces!

You should have come from  
Ashley ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
but if you need to go the beginning of the line
Connie Can Crop is the line leader on this School Rules Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and I appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their School themed ideas and creations.

I have a fantastic sponsor for this hop, The Paper Nest Dolls!!
They will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in their fabulous shop!
Be sure to check out their adorable stamps at The-papernest.com
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
I

This is for my daughter Ariel who is starting her Senior year. I found pictures of  her when she was 3 and started Preschool and her Kindergarten school picture. I love her school picture and was missing teeth. I also listed all the schools she went to.
I used Echo Park kit Teachers Pet.
and many stamps pads from Close to my heart.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing a tender memory with me.
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:

16 comments:

  1. Great layout! Had so much fun hopping with you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas...although I think I'm hopping backwards. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how cute this layout is! Just love it.

    Kim
    www.katydidcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Layout! Love how you added all the schools!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute page. My daughter also just finished kindergarten and started 1st grade this week. I love this idea for making her last year page. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't crazy how far we get behind ....tfs your memories on paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Layout is really Cute and like how you added all of the years on It. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious! Such a cutie and love how you laid it out with the list. Thanks for joining in the hop. Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout. Your senior will love it... as it is so memorable. Senior year. Wow! You (and she) have so much to look forward to. Enjoy it all! I'm sure you can fill a book with this year. Thanks for hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable layout! I bet your daughter loved her blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute layout! I love the card with all the schools listed over the years. Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete