Saturday, July 25, 2015



Welcome to Christmas in July Day 2

Get ready for some great ideas that you can start creating now for Christmas.
Along the way today, you'll find card and gift ideas, a scrapbook layout page or two
and even a couple great decorating ideas.

We hope this hop gets you in the holiday spirit a little early this year.


We'd like to say a HUGE THANKS to Debra Groh 

Please email her to receive the proper discount. 

www.debra919.stampinup.net, stampaholic919@gmail.com 



and she is giving away a great prize package includes: Whisper White & Calypso Coral card stock, Washi Tape trio, Versa Mark Ink Pad, the Mosaic & Large Flowers Punches.

All you have to do to win this fabulous prize is comment on each of the blogs.That's it! It really is easy.
Of course, we would love it if you became a follower too.

Comment buttons can be found at the bottom of the post (on most of the blogs).
Now on with the hop!
You should have arrived from Sarahhttp://craftykrazed.blogspot.com

Our family has been in the process of moving from California to North Dakota. This was our first meal together in 7 months. I flew out to meet my oldest daughter and husband to help drive cars across country. Due to winter conditions our 3 day drive took 5 days. We arrived Christmas eve. We spent Christmas Day in our Jammies. Our prime rib dinner attire was our PJs. it made for a great memory.



For my project I did a Lay out I used Authentic holiday paper from my stash. The tissue roses were something I had learned from My Craft channel.com a few years ago. I opened up my 13x13 light green Christmas scraps box to see what I had to use. 

Your next stop is Audrey ~ www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com  I hope you have enjoyed a little holiday cheer with us. Please make sure to leave a little crafty love for all my talented friends.Here is today's hop line-up in case you get lost along the way.

Day 2 ONLY 26th

Nana's Scrap Spot ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com


25 comments:

  1. Well I can tell you if I moved from California to N Dakota in December I wouldn't get out of my PJ's till spring! Cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout!
    Thanks for hopping with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tissue flowers are very cool . . . they add a lot of texture to the layout. I love that you captured the memories and your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jammies tradition...of course, I love my jammies so any tradition where I could be in them would be great with me. Very cute layout! The tissue paper roses are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, What a Great layout and fond memories for you. Love the Jammies! Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that must've been scary doing a move during harsh weather conditions. :-( Glad you made it alright and now you have "memories" via your LO! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love to see all the many different types of projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout and such a fun way to spend the holiday too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute layout. Love your tissue flowers. Nice hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice story behind the page. I'm following you. It's been a blast doing this hop with you.

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your page! I've never tried using tissue paper to make flowers on a layout. I may have to try that! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tissue roses are a cute addition.

    ReplyDelete
  13. tissue paper, goona try this :) cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute layout! Sometimes the best holiday dinners are ones that are super casual and laid back. Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice layout and glad to see you could use some scraps. I always try to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice layout!! Enjoyed being in this hop with you :0)

    ReplyDelete