Thursday, July 2, 2015

Welcome to the Celebrate Freedom 4 Day Blog HOP!

THIS IS DAY 3 OF THIS AMAZING 4 DAY BLOG HOP. PLEASE STOP BY AND VISIT ALL MY CRAFTY FRIENDS, THIS HOP IS  HOSTED BY LISA FROM HONEYBEAR DESIGNS AND SHE IS GIVING OUT BLOG CANDY. 



We my daughters and I painted this pallet with spray paint and craft paint. The tire plant holders were my Grandmas they are over 50 years old. We had alot of fun working on this great decoration. My neighbor had 20 pallets out for grabs. My kids were like Oh Mom what are you going to do with these lol Many many things lol.


Please visit my crafty friends and leave a comment on each persons projects.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I have been wanting to make one of these. Yours turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love hoe yu could recycle these pallets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you going to do with a pallet...ha, don't they know that's the hot commodity these days! Looks great! How fun to do these crafts with your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the pallet TFS and I bet it looks great in your job

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! I have two pallets in the back of my van right now

    ReplyDelete