Friday, June 12, 2015

Welcome to the It's Time to Hero Up Blog Hop

Anyone can be a SUPER HERO!
This group of MIGHTY Super Heroes has banded together to SAVE THE DAY and bring you the most AMAZING Super Hero inspiration we can. We hope your SPIDEY SENSES are tingling as we pull out every SUPERPOWER we've got!
You should have arrived from Sarah.
If you need to start at the beginning Connie Can Crop (http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com) is the first stop on this AMAZING Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these INCREDIBLE Super Heroes who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Michelle with Cuttin and Stampin is giving away a $15 gift certificate to her online store!
Wohoo!!
INSERT CUTTIN & STAMPIN LOGO
Facebook
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page and be sure to like her on facebook!!
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
TO THE BAT CAVE ROBIN!!!
UP UP and AWAY!
My project is Thor inspired! My daughters wore traditional outfits from Norway. This was for Norways 17th of May celebration. I belong to the Sons of Norway most of the members are 70 and above. The reason my girls are Heroes to me is that they willing participated in the activities. Wearing our Great Grandmas dress and a dress from another family. I am a very happy and proud Mama.

Up next is Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com!
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
16. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com

28 comments:

  1. Great LO! You should be a proud Momma!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO TFS and great being in hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! It's wonderful when the younger generation celebrates traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout! And those dresses are such a Treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!! I think it's great they dressed up as well! The dresses are really cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is truly commendable! youth today don't take enough time and energy to enjoy and learn from the elderly, their past and experiences. good job girls!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page!! LOVE the your girls wore traditional garb!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is so cute! Like the dresses they are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lay out and the dresses your girls were wearing. I bet they had fun too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a treasure for your family - the girls are having fun and will cherish those moments in years to come - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this page and precious memories made :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Layout and what Great Memories for you. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! Great costumes and family time!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is awesome that your girls did that. I am sure the member's loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great pic to showcase of the girls. I love the dresses!! Thanks for joining me in this hop. Scrappy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun!!! I love the dresses, and I think that it is awesome that they wear them proud!! Loves- Madge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kudos to the girls! My granddaughter told me I need to join the Senior Citizen group at church - I told her I was too young! (Not) Love the layout and the dresses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing interpretation of the hero theme. Yes, they are superheroes to be able to participate in this Greta tradition, lovely layout...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great colors ans layering! Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great layout!! I love the story you shared as well. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the stickers and the layering! Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job on your layout! I love the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute layout and I LOVE the picture! You should be proud, as should your girls.

    ReplyDelete