Friday, August 15, 2014









 Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, get ready for the Greatest Show on Earth!

You are about to be amazed by our many talents under the Big Top! 

Connie Can Crop is the Ringmaster of our Circus and the first stop on this super fun Blog hop. 
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.

We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
You could win an awesome package of  Kiwi Lane Designer Templates. 

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page at be sure to like her on facebook!!

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


 Grab your popcorn and your ticket! The show is about to begin!!

In my project I used Close to my Heart June stamp of the month for my ticket element, I also used Cricut Carousel Cartridge and my cute clown with the balloons is from Create a Friend Cartridge. I enjoyed making this layout cause it gave me a opportunity to records a wonderful memory with my Grandpa that I did not have a camera for.  Thank you for stopping by and next is



Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Connie -conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Sarah - 
www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
13. Robin L. "http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com.blogspot.com
14. Jessica- http://cratinandstampin.blogspot.com
15. Jenny - crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com"

Thanks so much for joining us for such a fun day! 


ke
Like ·  · 

17 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Holly I just love all the different cricut you used. And I'm so happy that you were able to remember some memories of grandpa really really cute! Thanks for being in my hop. Scrappy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!! What a wonderful project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun LO and soooo colorful - TFS the circus fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout, I love all of your cuts especially the train.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout! So fun! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW! LOVE THIS LAYOUT!! And I am sure that it will ALWAYS make you think of your grandpa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is so cute!! I love that you were able to capture a memory that didn't have a photo to go with it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the colors and the paper you chose! I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a good layout. It makes me want to go to the circus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool project! It’s been a blast participating in this hop with you. Good luck in all you do!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much detail. Very, very, nice. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool way to record your memories without photos. Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete