Welcome to the Just Chillin' Blog Hop
Join us as we celebrate National Penguin Awareness Day by showcasing projects featuring the fun black and white birds, Penguins!!
You should have come from (enter name of person and link before you) if not Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this Chilly Willy Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Cheryl will be giving one lucky winner a $10 shopping spree to her paper piecing store.
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 12:00 am Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Grab your favorite hot beverage and a warm blanket because we are about to Chill Out!!
I made this sweet little card using Cricut Create a Critter2. I was lots of fun to make.
Up next is Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Connie- http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Ellen - http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
3. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
4. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
5. Beth~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
6. Nadja~ http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
7. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
8. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
9. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
10. Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Jessica- http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
12. Holli - http://SunflowerHolli.blogspot.com
13. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6066787/?claim=bjszkqbegrw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin