Friday, May 3, 2013

   Disney Pixar Blog Hop

Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop  

 
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects featuring our favorite Disney Pixar Characters. 
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this fun Blog Hop.
 
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.  
 
 
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
The Paper Nest Dolls
Original and hand-drawn, all images are unique and special, and inspired by her children. 
The Paper Nest Dolls will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to one lucky person. This gift certificate is redeemable at The Paper Nest Dolls and may be used to purchase rubber stamps and digital stamps only.  
 
 
 
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.  
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
 Ready to join in the fun?
 


My husband yelled this down the hallway on Thanksgiving Day. It has made a fond memory. He is an amazing mechanic and I am so lucky he is mine.

 Up next is  Angela http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
 

Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
6. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com


I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

14 comments:

  1. So cute Holli! And such sweet words about Ric!!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I can see him yelling now . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous LO!
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal.net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! It sounds like something my hubby would yell too!!

    Great job and I'm a new follower to your blog...

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pow! Bam! So much fun - I love it; I'm a new fan......TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one of my favorite quotes from that movie, the 2nd being when he lifts the car and that little boy's bubblegum pops! Wicked LO and what a great way to capture your husbands funny moment.
    Anita Thibodeau
    anitamthibodeau@gmail.com
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout especially your husband quote. Priceless memories. TFS.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute LO! How cute that he said that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout and I love that you preserved that moment! I want to try Mr. Incredible for my hubby's b-day card. Your cut outs are great and I love the multicolored lettering! Enjoyed being in this hop with you ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout!! Too cute... good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete